2 payments of $400 are due no later than:
If you want to just get it all out of the way and pay the $800 in the beginning you are more than welcome to do so! Penalty of not paying by due dates will result in forfeiting your first game of the night each week until dues are paid.
1st - $1500
2nd - $1000
3rd - $800
4th - $600
5th - $400
6th - $200
7th - $100
Bottom Bracket Champs - $1000
B.B. Runner Ups - $400
B.B. Final 4 (2) - $100 each
League Champs - $4000
Runner Ups - $1500
Final 4 (2) - $500 each
High Game Average - $100
High Season Average - $250
High Girl Season Average - $150
Your 2019 average will be added for the first 3 games toward cumulative average for 2020 for the regular season. Your 2019 average will be dropped from the sheet after 3 games played
- You can only shoot THREE TIMES in one year with only 2 people (If you are facing a team with only 2 shooters, any of your shooters can play as many games consecutive as you like)
- You must give at least 6 HOURS notice of a cancellation!
- A team can cancel TWO TIMES during the year
- You have a 15 MINUTE grace period to start your game
- You can only shoot a player 3 games consecutive. Because of score sheet manipulation, a single player can only shoot in the 1 spot (H1&V1) a total of 7 TIMES in one night.
- If a player is slotted in a top 3 spot on sheet (spot with designated games) then they must play at least one game on the night
Penalties for violating above rules, including missed league payments:
1st Offense - 1 game forfeited
2nd Offense - 2 games forfeited
3rd Offense and up - 3 games forfeited
- You must make 10 WEEKS to be playoff eligible, playing in at least 3 games that night to make the week eligible. If you shoot 2 or less games in a night, that average will not count towards your cumulative average or count as a week played.
- Playoffs will be 1-14 place in Top Bracket, with teams 1-2 receiving byes. And 15-22 in bottom bracket.
- You play each team once (20 game season total).